Thursday, February 15, 2007

One Month Birthday













Look how much I've grown up from my picture at 12 days to the picture of me on my one month birthday! I'm now eight pounds and filling out my newborn clothes (even the legs which I previously had no use for).

I've been out and about a lot lately. I like going shopping and out for meals. I'm told we're going to the Moose Jaw spa this weekend but I'm not so sure I like the idea of an overnight trip.
I've recently had quite a few more visitors (and gifts). Thanks to belle-mere Wendy, Marion Gorrie and the Pattons for stopping by to see me. Of course, my grand parents can't get enough of me!
I'm sleeping about 3 hours at a time (for now) and am starting to like my bath times. Every day I get a bit of "tummy time" and my neck is getting quite strong.
On Saturday I get my official first photographs taken by a professional.
Thanks to something called "a government", my daddy gets to spend an extra day with me on Family Day. We are all happy for that!
Love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cale is growing so fast! I know you're amazed at how fast time has flown by since he entered your lives - I remember that feeling with Brody. (and still have it every day)

Enjoy your "extra" day together and play, play, play!

Take care,
Andra