Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank You Douglas Park Staff!





I had a great time at Kim's today! I got to meet some really nice people and they seemed to like me too! There was also a boy named Connor there who was pretty cool! Maybe we'll get to play together soon. Mom seemed quite overwelmed by the generosity of the gifts... dad seemed impressed that some of the cake came home with us!
A special thank you to Kim and Jan for arranging all of this. We sure are blessed to have such great people around. And though I hate to admit it, we have been spoiled by all of you too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the "meet and greet" afternoon, Cale. I enjoyed having the chance to hold you, talk to you (and listen to you), walk with you, and give you hugs.

-Wendy

Anonymous said...

I had tons of fun at Kim's house too! I really enjoyed visiting with everyone--especially Cale! I had fun helping you open all of the nice gifts. My mom and I peek at your blog regularly to check-up on you! You are getting to be such a big boy! Soon we will be able to play together and cause lots of trouble for our parents!

Hope to see you again soon!
Love, Connor