Thursday, August 16, 2007

7 Month Photo Gallery












Just a few more photos of me! Lets see... there's me travelling in the car to the USA (for the second time), me at the Bismarck zoo, me chewing on my mesh food holder (that's pear in there), me in just some of my extensive hat collection and me sitting up on my own! I do look good in hats don't I?

Besides sitting up on my own, I'm starting to figure out how to crawl and I'm really watching and listening to my parents as they try to get me to say mama and dada... whatever that means! Anyway, since it is SO important to them, I'm giving it a shot (see my videos). I also really like my bouncer and bounce all the time, even when I'm not in it!

Apparently I'm a bit small for my age so I'm supposed to drink that icky formula. I'll drink it in small doses if it is cold from the fridge. Besides that I'm eating rice cereal, mixed fruit cereal, pears, peaches, apple sauce, squash, sweet potato, carrots and even a bit of peas. Apparently both my parents were fussy eaters so no one should really be surprised that I only eat what and when I want to.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

You look good in hats, no hats, sitting up, eating,in your car seat.... it's kind of a win-win situation as far as picture taking goes. I am totally impressed at the mama dada thing. Trust me, it's good to be an early talker - you get to explain things to your parents so much faster and you eliminate their guesswork at trying to keep you happy. I notice you are trying to learn two languages at the same time, as evidenced by the writing on your T-shirt. For a smart boy like you, it will be a breeze. (smart and good-looking is an awesome combo!)