Thursday, November 22, 2007

Look At Me Go!

So, I have finally caught on to this crawling thing. I just couldn't go fast enough on my belly anymore. This means I can get into even more things that I shouldn't. This video is of the first night that I really started to go, over a week ago. I'm even better at it now. I am also waving bye-bye and clapping my hands. I love the cheers I get from everybody when I do this so I do it all the time now. I also love to splash my mom and dad when I take a bath. Boy can I make a mess! Thanks to mom and dad for maintaining my dignity with the clever censorship.



3 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Way to go, Cale! Right after the bye-bye thing comes the words that go along with it. Just think of the cheers you'll get for doing that!

Censorship approved.

Anonymous said...

I think I might have one more video for you Mr. Fladager. See, I was playing around on my computer making it seem like I was doing something and I made a little something as an early Chirtmas present. Incase I forget.

http://ca.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1537390

Anonymous said...

Hi, buddy
you are crawling so fast. why you stoped by the chair. i always like stay under the chair. and it makes my mom can not find me. i will go to china tomorrow and show you my new abilities after return. see you in 3 monthes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!