Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My First Christmas



Wow, Christmas is cool! I've been wondering what all the excitement was building towards and man, was it worth it! For the past four days we've been with so many people and having such a good time. Then we ripped open all these packages of great new stuff. I hope everyone liked what I got for them, because I sure liked what I got... and I think I got the most too! I'm good at opening up gifts as you can see so I'm all practised up and ready for my birthday... just kidding!

Thanks to everyone for sharing this Christmas with me and showing me how it is done. It was fun going to church and learning what it is REALLY all about too. I can't wait for next year! Miss you all!













3 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Wow! Cool gifts, Cale! I think my favourite is the guitar, although the modern version of the "popper" is great too, as are the devices for being on the move. I am somewhat curious about the fluffy/furry white object in your dad's stocking. Can you give me any hints about that??
Yeah, Christmas is a lot of fun, as well as a good time for us to remember the real meaning of the season.
Now... on to waiting for your birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great pictures of Christmas. We did have a good time tearing all that paper. But what was under the paper was very good. I hope you are having lots of fun with your toys and all your made up toys you have in your home.Love you G&G

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your first Christmas memories with us. It was the next best thing to being there! And, I must say that you looked mighty handsome in your Christmas outfit. I guess everything looks good with those big blue eyes and bright smile. Your "big" cousins don't think that it's fair that Grandpa gets to play with all of those cool toys too. They can't wait to try them all out this summer.
We miss you and love you lots!
The Backhaus family