Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter everyone! This holiday made a lot more sense this year (I wasn't even awake for the hunt last year!). I LOVED carrying my Elmo basket around and filling it with all kinds of chocolate Eeyores and NHL eggs. Mom and Dad hardly even had to help me. I found them all myself and brought them one at a time to my basket. I'm pretty proud of myself and all my treasures!

Happy Birthday to Dada too! His birthday is so close to Easter this year so we celebrated both at the same time. He says thanks for the cool gifts and bunny cake!

None of us are feeling very well this weekend, so we hope Easter finds everyone else healthy and happy!







3 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Great Easter photos Cale! You are definitely a cute Easter bunny. I can imagine you walking around, looking for eggs and filling that Elmo basket. Your sharp eyes don't miss much so I believe that you needed very little help. And of COURSE the eggs would go into the basket, to keep things organized and in their place.

Anonymous said...

We looked at your pictures of Easter Egg hunting. Looks like you were successful. G'ma said Mark and Sam had more trouble finding their baskets. Maybe you should come here and help. Love from all of us here in HK. G'pa G'ma, Tim Teri Mark and Sam

K said...

OK Cale, here's what we all want to know: was your dad freaking out about the "mess" while there were random chocolatey objects left about the apartment without being cleaned up? That Easter bunny has very little respect for colour-coded furniture placement....

By the way, excellent walking. Happy Easter dude! See you in a few weeks! Oh, and tell your parents we're looking forward to seeing them too ..... I guess. :P