Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Three!




It's time for my annual (monthly before I was 1) picture with Eeyore. Look back through my blog to compare how I've grown!

Here are some pics from my 3rd, 3rd birthday (my parents fear the pattern this may be creating!). I loved my construction themed cake and party!

I thought I had better show you my "egg chair" in more detail since the last video showed it so quickly. I love to sit in it to read and listen to stories. It also makes a great hiding place!








2 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Looks like you had a great party! I loved the construction theme. I'm particularly looking forward to the 13 parties when you turn 13... or perhaps the 16 parties when you turn sixteen...

K said...

I'm actually looking forward to the picture of you holding Eeyore when you are 16. :P