Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Splash Park, Reading and the Super Friends





Some of My Very Favorite Things This Summer...

My day at the splash park in Weyburn while visiting "Little Grandma". Very cool!

Reading on my own. Note the "Despicable Me" book. Loved that movie! I call it "Bespicable Me".

My Batcave and all my Super Friends! I spend most of my time playing with super heroes, thinking about super heroes, talking about super heroes, colouring super heroes, shopping for super heroes... oh and watching shows about super heroes. That's where I learned the Spiderman theme song. Some of the words in the second verse are a bit "awkward", so I don't sing those ones.

2 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Great summer favourites, Cale. Rob and I sure enjoyed visiting with you and playing with superheros (and other things). Rob wants to know if you still remember Woody's last name. By the way, I think staying away from singing anything awkward is a very good idea.

Wendy Sawatzky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.