Sunday, April 1, 2007

Birthday Fun!


Thanks to everyone for making my birthday special! I got two scrapbooks made for me, one by my staff (mostly by Wendy) and one by Lisa. I will cherish these items! I was also given a number of gifts to remind me of my youth... and the fact that it is over!

Mom made me my special cake again this year. I think I got the hint that this would be my last one since these blocks seem to bridge the gap between my last cake and Cale's first next year. I guess this is a sacrifice I can make for him!

I did get some toys (like a telescope) so that Cale and I can play together. Looks like I still won't have to grow up any time soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the two added items: Dollie and Birthday. Similarities of Dollie and Cale brought much laughter from all. Doubt if Dave Letterman would use them, but hey, one never knows. Also glad to hear that Jay got a telescope, something we have talked about often. Not needed here in HK but the blue skies of Saskatchewan will be exciting to explore. Question: I recall Dollie biting now and then. If Cale bites, what part of the anatomy would likely be the target. G'ma and G'pa