Sunday, April 29, 2007

Greetings from Iowa!




I'm an international traveller already. I thought that I would really behave myself for my mom and grandma even though it was a loooooong car ride. Mom kept telling me that I would meet some really great people when we finally got to Iowa. I am having lots of fun playing with my Aunt Kayleen and Uncle Donald and have loved meeting my BIG cousins David and Matthew. Today I got to spend time with my Great Grandma at the cabin on the Mississippi river (wow that's a long word to spell).

I really miss my dad a lot and can't wait to give him lots of hugs and kisses when we get home.

Hugs and kisses to you all back home in Regina!

Cale and Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cale!
I KNEW you would be able to handle that car ride. Good job. I'm sure you are enjoying all the attention from cousins, uncles, aunts.... let them spoil you and charm them with your beautiful smiles. I like your intellectual look as seen in the most recent photos.
See you when you get back.
- Wendy

Anonymous said...

Good Boy! It sure looks like you're having fun. We miss you lots here and can't wait to see you.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Glad I finally got to check out the blog. The pic of the cousins is great. Wonder what influence David and Matthew might have on Cale. Worried? Every pic shows a happy traveler. The poster is cool as you said, Jay. G'pa K