Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome Summer!






I am so happy that summer is finally here. I was introduced to the world when it was -22 degrees so the 44 degree difference is really pleasant. I love wiggling my bare toes and going for my daily walks in the sunshine. My mom tells me that my daddy will be on vacation soon so that means I get to spend everyday with him. I can't wait. We are also going on a vacation to Edmonton on July 4th. Apparently the world's biggest shopping mall is there. My mom is training me for shopping early.

Something else that I am looking forward to is all of the visitors I will be having the end of July. My relatives from the Yukon and from Iowa are coming for my baptism on July 29th. I can't wait to play with my cousins David, Matthew, Kyle and Tessa. Unfortunately my cousins from Hong Kong won't be able to come.

With summer, we might not be able to update the blog as often as we have been but keep checking. Also, summer is a great time for visits. After the first week of July, we'll be around for the rest of the summer. I'd love to play with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying the warm weather of summer, and also looking forward to spending more time with your dad. Have a wonderful time in Edmonton and try extra hard to let mom and dad get lots of rest and relaxation (and of course, do plenty of shopping).

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jay on the completion of yet another year as an educator to all of those young, impressionable minds. I'm sure you are looking forward to spending lots of time with your son and he as well with his daddy! Enjoy your vacation in Edmonton. Make sure you get some well deserved R and R. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks.
Love Aunty Kayleen

Anonymous said...

Love the cap. Soon we'll be able to play catch. Can't wait. Hope your vacation is good and the you avoid as many stores as possible. Love always. Gpa K.