Saturday, July 7, 2007

Trip to Edmonton















I had a great time in Edmonton (it is home of the Oilers you know!). The drive was long but I enjoyed the hotel, the mall, the museum and especially the swimming! I wasn't too sure about it the first night, but the second night in the pool I realized it was just like a big bath (which I like). Mom and Dad sure bought a lot of stuff and lots of it was for me... big surprise hey? Anyways, I hope you didn't miss me too much while I was gone because now that I have a taste for travelling there may be no stopping me!





By the way...
- The hotel was a real upscale place on a reserve just west of Edmonton. It was an adventure to get there but a really awesome place once we found it! Good choice mom!
- The totem pole, Korean pagoda, and dinosaur are from the Edmonton Museum. My favorite part was all the large live bugs but dad refused to let me take any pictures with them.
- Mom insisted on stopping at the Chapter's Starbucks for a drink under the Harry Potter display. I have a feeling when she gets the new book I will be second fiddle for a day or two.
- note the picture in the mall of dad and I by the big ship. He's carrying me because there is no room in the stroller due to all the purchases!
- Just for fun, look back at my Moose Jaw trip and compare my size in the bed.

1 comment:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Sounds like a great time in Edmonton! Good for dad for not allowing any pictures with the bugs. You don't want to get caught up in any bugmania or anything. And the totem pole picture? Are you and dad trying out your totem pole poses? I think you should probably both stick to just smiling and looking cute. Sorry about the Harry Potter thing, Cale, but you can tell by the look on your mom's face that it just doesn't get much better than a Harry Potter/Starbucks combo.