Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summer Visitors

















Thanks to Kayleen, Donald, David, Matthew, Santhy, Kris, Kyle and Tessa for visiting me. I learned a lot this week and had a lot of fun too! I liked all of the attention and the excellent babysitting! It seemed like everyone wanted to spend time with me, probably since I am by far the smallest grandchild (see picture)! Wow, mom and dad will have trouble keeping up with me on their own when you leave!

Having all the extra people around me this week has made me much more comfortable with being held by other people and I will even fall asleep in other people's arms from time to time. Most exciting of all, I learned to sit up on my own! I still fall over a bit but I feel like a pretty big boy being able to sit all on my own!

1 comment:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Great picture of you with your cousins, Cale! I zoomed in to get a good look at your face - and sure enough, you have a wonderful grin on your face because you realize how great it is to be the youngest and get all of the spoiling. I know, I speak from experience.