Monday, July 16, 2007

6 Month Summer Fun Gallery






















Summer is great! I get out everyday to shop, go out to eat, go to the park and to church. My new favorite food is carrots though I am a bit messy with them. I like taking short little naps during the day and guess what, I'm now sleeping in my crib! Some of my very favorite things now are trees, ceiling fans and my Rhyme and Discover book. I have also mastered rolling over and can almost sit up on my own. I'm skipping that whole bottle thing and moving right on to a sippy cup. I feel like such a big boy now!

2 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Summer really is great! It's so easy to get out and about... and you get all that extra time with dad. Good for you for convincing him to go down the goose slide and sit in the candy cane tree. I bet he hasn't done that for a while. And about skipping the bottle - I think it's a good way to go. Those sippy cups are amazing inventions. Carrots are good, but wait until you try fruit. (Don't worry about being neat and tidy - just learn the words "wash me" quickly.) See you soon!

PS Loved the picture with you and your original stuffed pet!

Anonymous said...

You are a real "swinger" Cale. Candy Cane park has always been a family favorite! I am happy that you have conquered those nasty crib demons and you are now enjoying sweet dreams.
Just wait until you try peaches. They were always my first choice of fine baby cuisine.
We are counting the days until we can see your cute little smile, toes, and fingers again. I hope you are ready to share your pad with those big cousins! :-)
Love Aunty Kayleen