Saturday, September 15, 2007

8 Months Old



I'm 8 months old already? Where has the time gone? I've been so busy lately guzzling my formula, sleeping through the night, bouncing in my saucer, playing with my stacking cups and blocks, rolling and scooting around (so much so that dad bought plug covers already), banging on pots and bowls and of course spending lots of time with my grandparents!

No more worrying because I am now 66 cm long and 17.5 lbs. That is well into the "normal" range. Mom is relieved! She also seems pretty happy to be able to eat and drink what and when she wants again. Ice cream and coffee were the first to be brought back into her diet in case you were wondering. Guess she can start worrying about turning 30 next month instead of about me!

I'll post some video of me soon showing me playing with my toys...

2 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

I thought of you today and waited for that 8 month picture! Guzzling formula? Sleeping through the night? You're not the only one who's going to enjoy this new phase of life - I'm pretty sure mom and dad are going to enjoy it too. Congrats on the weight gain as well, by the way. You look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Growing up is so exciting, but we really hope you stay little for a bit longer. Sleeping through the night is a big deal. We hope you are enjoying hours of sweet dreams.
love
Aunty Kayleen