Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun and Games

I've been having a blast! Getting around gets me in all kinds of trouble! But just in case you're worried that I'm too small for some of the stuff I'm doing in this week's post, my parents want you to know that I really am having fun and giggling the whole time! Oh yah, I'm supposed to tell you that I have two teeth coming in. I'm trying to be good about it but they are kinda annoying! Wendy and Rob... thanks for supper and the cool new/old toys, I enjoyed showing off for you. G'ma and g'pa, sorry about your luggage, too bad it won't bring you back any sooner! Everyone... thanks for the comments on my latest photo session, I'm pretty proud of those shots! Coming soon... my first Oiler game and mom's birthday!




1 comment:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

You are getting very fast with that sea-lion type crawl! Wow! You will win the race with dad every time. By the way, it sure was fun having you over and watching you show off. Next time you come we'll get out even more old/new toys!

Maybe when mom goes back to work you can talk your parents into buying a little bigger wagon?? Just a thought.