Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend




What a great weekend! I love long weekends! First I met baby Andrew and I got to be a "role model" for the first time. You can see I was very gentle with him.
I cheered the Riders on to victory in my all green outfit. Too bad my luck didn't help the Oilers, but it was cool to see my first game anyways.
Mommy celebrated her birthday and I helped with the candles and wrapping paper. Pretty cool cake hey?
Oh yea, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I enjoyed turkey and sweet potatoes too, but unlike the rest of you, I just ate my regular amount!








3 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

I am very happy that your cheering and wearing the green outfit resulted in a Rider win, and sorry about the Oilers. There is the possibility that both you and dad wore the wrong colour for that event. It looks like you had a great weekend. Practising with mom's cake will help you when January rolls around.

Anonymous said...

Boy, does that picture of you and Grandpa doing tricks bring back some fond memories. I seem to remember a pose just like that one taken many years ago with your Uncle Tim. It looks like you and Grandpa have been practicing. You are a pro already. Go Roughriders! I wish we could have been there to share in all of the celebrations!
Love Kayleen

Anonymous said...

little gentleman, you are really a “role model”.
Too bad, Andrew missed your mom’s birthday. Otherwise, you can teach him how to help with the cake candles.
Andrew start to try crawling now. Next time, can you be a good couch?