Friday, October 26, 2007

Cute Videos

These videos are of me making my clicking noises and getting into
places I'm not supposed to go. Tonight I started crawling... actual
crawling that is. I did things a bit out of order since I am now
pulling myself up to my knees and all the way to my feet if I use the
playyard fence to help me. I also wave bye-bye and make little growling
noises when I see animals in books or on TV. I'm so talented... too bad
for you that I'm camera shy and refuse to perform on command.

3 comments:

Wendy Sawatzky said...

Very cute indeed. Now if we could just figure out the 'clicks' in a sort of Morse code kind of way, we may discover that you are actually telling us facts which are vital to further exploration of the universe - or alternatively, "Watch out - I'm only doing this crawling thing for a few weeks before I walk (after which I'm going straight into skating)."

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks like Cale has ventured forth in all kinds of new ways. The clicking is cool, Cale. So is the crawling. Cute. Now we progress onward and upward to capachinno. Haven't seen you for a couple of days and look how much you've changed. Wow. Keep it up. G'pa and G'ma K.

Anonymous said...

You are just too cute for words. I can't wait to get a kiss myself.
Santhy