Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cale's Top 10

10) I like going for rides in the car and going shopping... those are some of my best nap times!
9) 5:00 am is my favorite time of the day! I don't want to miss a minute of the day!
8) I like to give my mom "special showers" when she least expects it!
7) I like to be quiet and shy for my guests so they keep coming back to see me!
6) Who needs toys when my hands are soooooo interesting!
5) I like to change clothes as often as my mom does!
4) When I'm all bundled up and buckled into my car seat is the best time for a diaper change!
3) I'm always ready for my close up! I'm so photogenic!
2) Books, music and rocking relax me when I'm upset.
1) Cuddles with mom and dad are THE BEST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cale's extra comments about the "top 10"

10) Don’t be TOO surprised about the nap times in the car – I’m just preparing you for those times when NOTHING will calm me down except a ride in the car.
9) What’s wrong with 5:00 am? I thought about 4:00 am….
8) Sorry about those showers mom – it’s just that that fresh air feels so COLD.
7) More guests = more presents. Can’t beat that.
6) About the hands – I’m trying to figure out which is my thumb as I’ve heard thumbs can be quite a comfort.
5) Remember all those guests with gifts? Might as well make sure we use up all the clothing items.
4) About the car seat/diaper change --- I’m just trying to make sure we don’t arrive early anywhere, as I like to make a grand entrance and get plenty of well deserved attention.
3) I’m not only photogenic – I’m practicing those priceless looks for when I really NEED mom and dad to give in.
2) Keep the music and stories coming. I’m planning to be an accomplished guitarist with a Masters Degree in English.
1) It’s not only the cuddles – I think my mom and dad are THE BEST!

WS

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cale for the great update. It was fun taking you for a ride, a visit to the Pediatrician and a wee bit of shopping. We look forward to more. The pic of your hand is wonderful. A prize winner perhaps. Gma and Gpa

Anonymous said...

Cale just gets cuter by the minute, but what would you expect with such a good start!
Lots of hugs and kisses from all of us. Well, OK, mostly me since it is only young women that his older cousins prefer to hug and kiss.
love
Aunty Kayleen