Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, we were hoping for a New Year's baby but we are still waiting. Consequently, the New Year's baby born in Regina was actually due on January 22. That was a little tough to swallow. I guess our baby has found a fairly comfortable spot for awhile and is content to stay put. Jay keeps reminding me that I am due on January 12th so we shouldn't be so impatient.

Thanks for all of the comments you have been making. It's been fun reading them. I'm also glad to see that you are passing along the address to others since I don't have everyone's email address. It really does make the miles seem less when we get comments from all of you.

As for the "green thing" that many of you have commented on. It doesn't show up very well in the photos but it's actually a giant leaf. Since we don't have a back yard, we thought we would create an indoor garden for the baby. Hope that clears some confusion up.

We wish you all health, happiness, joy, and peace this new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay, Kira, and Baby Morris,
I totally had a feeling it was going to be this morning but I guess my vibes are All Wrong again!

Well, I will keep praying and smiling and sending the three of you all the positive energy I can muster!

Hope to hear great news soon!
Kathryn (and Chris)