Sunday, January 21, 2007

My First Week




















This week I spent my time playing with my parents and grandparents. I really liked laying in the sun and playing with grandma! Then great grandma Ennos came to see me! I was on my best behavior for her and slept in her arms for hours!

I have a few things figured out now, I know I get fed every 3 hours or so and I know that baths are not much fun. Mostly I know that I love to be cuddled and that there is always someone who wants to cuddle with me!

I have been watching mommy as she does all of my laundry and I'm thinking up ways that I can make more all the time! And I've been watching my daddy set up all of these cool toys for me. He seems a bit frustrated with how they go together but he tells me they will be worth it when they're done! Thanks to everyone for all the nice gifts, so far my favourites are my warm clothes and my soother. Daddy tells me he might let me play with some of the others soon too!

It's been a great first week for me! I just can't figure out why everyone else looks so tired?

No comments: